VIDEO: Polyp Lab Polyp-Booster - Marine Depot

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Aug 20, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Polyp Lab Polyp-Booster
    For this video we have an exciting new additive that was just released by Polyp Lab called Polyp Booster. Polyp Booster is a nutritional supplement that triggers a feeding response in corals. It also provides essential building blocks that corals need to grow and thrive.

Polyp Booster contains a mixture of 18 amino acids and 12 fatty acids which promote excellent pigmentation and growth. It works great in conjunction with Polyp Lab Reef Roids or pretty much any type of prepared coral foods.

When using Polyp Booster, simply add the liquid directly into your aquarium in an area of high flow. Within about 30 seconds it will trigger a feeding response in all kinds of aquarium inhabitants including corals, fish and invertebrates.

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. nc208082

nc208082 Zoanthid

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. This is the best stimulant i have found on the market. I had a feeding response from my sps during daytime which i rarely ever saw before. I even saw my zoas eating after using this. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Also great price too.

1 person likes this.
  4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Polyp Lab Polyp-Booster - Testimonial

Thanks! Yeah, the price is a special introductory offer so hopefully thanks to your testimonial a few 3reefers will take advantage! We definitely dig it and tried it in a few different sized tanks (small, medium and large). The response time varied from tank-to-tank (as little as 30 seconds and up to 2 minutes) but it illicited a feeding response in every tank every time we tried it.