Video: Evolution Aqua PURE Marine Product Demo

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Jan 14, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Video: Evolution Aqua PURE Marine Product Demo

[​IMG]

PURE Marine from Evolution Aqua uses groundbreaking technology to maintain crystal clear and healthy water in marine and reef aquariums. PURE Marine is a combination of marine specific bacteria and enzymes that provide many benefits including:
    • Reduces organic waste
    • Maintains a biological equilibrium
    • Improves nitrification
    • Accelerates maturation process
    • Reduces BOD / DOC / TSS*
    • Rapidly restores equilibrium*
    • Reduces filter and skimmer maintenance and cleaning

Product Information
    PURE Marine should be used regularly as part of your maintenance program to maintain the biological equilibrium. PURE Marine can also be used to recover the bacterial balance following a filter crash or to speed up the maturation process in new filters.
    • PURE Marine is a natural product. It is therefore perfectly normal that the balls may vary in size.
    • PURE Marine will respond to the water conditions in each tank. This means that variation in appearance is normal and the rate of change can vary.
    • Each PURE Marine ball is manufactured from a natural polymer and is biodegradable.
    • As with most bacterial products, the manufacturer recommends the addition of air into your tank using an air pump or venturi.
    • Wash hands after use. Keep in a safe place out of the reach of children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.

How do I use PURE Marine?
    You can use PURE Marine as part of your regular maintenance program. You cannot overdose with PURE Marine. To maintain crystal clear healthy water, add 3 x PURE Marine balls for every 10 gallons of water once per week into your marine aquarium filter. Alternatively, place the balls in a filter bag and position in the tank or the filter in an area with good flow. Alternatively, place the balls in a filter bag and position in the tank or the filter in an area with good flow. Each package contains approximately 50 balls. There are freshwater and pond formulas available as well.

2. Click Here!

3. RMcKellips

RMcKellips Plankton

tagging along on this. I am on my second week of trying this out in a few of my tanks.

1 person likes this.
  4. jbraslins

jbraslins Teardrop Maxima Clam

So it's basically similar to EcoBak, just does not require a reactor?

Actually never mind, EcoBak is a carbon fuel source, vs this stuff has actual bacteria in it.

Wonder if thus stuff has anything extra in it, that your typical live rock/substrate don't already have in an established aquarium.

5. MarineDepot

Hi, jbraslins. Thanks for visiting our 3reef forum.

Yes, that is a pretty good way to summarize it.

6. DRM

DRM Astrea Snail

Any updates? I've been considering these myself.

7. MarineDepot

Evolution Aqua PURE Marine

We sent out about 20 boxes last week to random message board members, including 4 x 3reefers, to test... so you should begin to see testimonials online in the coming weeks.

8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Well, I started using my free sample, but to be honest, I don't see this as a viable solution for those with larger tanks. My tank is only a 90G, and thus as recommended, needs 27 balls a week, which is more that 1/2 a batch, so thats $11 a week plus shipping costs.

I like the concept, but the $$ a length of time it works doesn't add up for me. Sorry

10. MarineDepot

Evolution Aqua PURE Marine

Is it having any impact on the water quality in your tank? We'd like to pass along your feedback on pricing and performance to Evolution Aqua.

11. DRM

DRM Astrea Snail

Tagging along and would love to hear anyone's experiences.

12. tonythereefer

tonythereefer Fire Shrimp

I had received my free samples as well, unfortunately they froze together into a solid ball and became unusable

if you do decide to try this product be sure to either order in the warmer months or be home for the delivery otherwise if its cold enough they will freeze, expand and burst