Grrrrr! This weekend was a real pain in the buttocks!! I finished plumbing my return for my little 20G tank that I added the fuge to. My last shipment of plumbing items finally arrived and I drill the hole for the return. 10mins into having the system running, the barb connector that slips onto the RIO pump's output decides to pop loose and sprays water EVERYWHERE under my stand, soaking everything!!! Luckily no water got onto the power strip or the wall outlet. Good thing I didn't install my Aquacontroller either! Anyhow, as I pulled the plug on the pump to keep further water drainage. My GF and I breakout about 5 big towels to mop up the mess of about 3 gallons. I drained 80-90% of the remaining water out of the fuge into containers. I decided to lift the fuge up from under the stand so my GF could mop up the water that was under the fuge. A little piece of leftover PVC piping rolled under the fuge and when I let the fuge down, CRACK!!!! The PVC pipe broke straight through the bottom of the fuge tank! Luckily for me, it was only the return section of my that broke, so about 1 gallon was drained from that breakage. So yeah, 2 week old DIY fuge completely wasted. My GF says "there's a reason this happened." Yeah it means I have to go and make another fuge, grrrrr. Besides that, my anemone is not happy over this change either. This time, it's gonna be an acrylic fuge that I am making! Anyhow, rant off, thanks for listening.