vegiies for my fish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish' started by oliesminis, Feb 26, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. oliesminis

oliesminis Bristle Worm

i have the fish in my sig and would like any suggestions of what they like how to prepare it and any special things to do with it. all of my fish except one is -1.5" and have only fed them food like flakes and granuals. but would like to give them a treat.

many thanks in advance

=)

2. Click Here!

3. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

hey what about some mysis shrimp or something , roasted seaweed (nori) dont use too much though . ;) :p

4. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

try feeding them daphnia, which is small, also try blood worms and baby brine shrimp!

5. oliesminis

oliesminis Bristle Worm

thanks

thanks to all who posted

6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Unless you are doing something special with these fish a good basic flake is all they need . You will mess the tank up dumping in all the meats stuff I breed and sold million's show quality Black delta tail guppies and green lyre tail/sailfin huge Mollies back in the day they where the shiznet and all I ever feed was a good tetra-men color flake and tubiflex worms and a little live brine to get them up and going and to get them into breeding condition but never over feed them.and I used bare tanks and a diatom ..

7. oliesminis

oliesminis Bristle Worm

for future tanks

this is more for my hope future guppy tanks

some point soon i am gunna try breed guppies so just get knoledgable before i start