Vancouver Aquarium@"Jackets"

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by omard, Dec 28, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

As was just relating to Phil5613 in "chat" - Just returned from being gone four days to find aquarium a mess.

New "autofeeder" - "overfed" - my mistake a giving it only a short test period before departing.

Am taking his advice and not worry about feeding if gone for less then a week.

Anyway spend most of this morning at the Aquarium in Vancouver. Every bit as good as reported by "Jackets" - family gave it great reviews.

Most pics I took are too shabby to post, here is couple, taken this AM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rgds,

OmarD

("Jackets" - next trip to Seattle, call me, I have 5 "guest" passes (got with "membership") to Aquarium here) would be fun to "share"- Om

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Looks great Omard. And Glad you liked it. How was Whistler? I think I like the restaurants almost as much as the snowboarding up there. Next trip we have to get together. Maybe do a LFS tour or just sit in a café and swap storied.

Jason

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

"Whistler" just fantastic!

Nothing like it on this side of border, where all ski area's tend to be crowded, long lift lines and very expensive.

Everything at Whistler reasonably priced, rooms, food, lifts, etc. - even with the US$ "advantage" (quickly dwindling) factored in. - Am making plans for another 4 day trip up there with girls in February (is "birthday" wish for two little ones) - cheapest option for me.

I would like to do a LFS "tour" in Vancouver one day. Am pretty isolated here in Silverdale & I know little of what is available in Seattle - where I really tend to go rarely anyway.

Will let you know dates am heading up there so if anything you need from this side of border I can drop off - or join us for day/dinner on mountain.

Om