UPS still hasnt delivered package

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Puffer Chick, Feb 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hahahaha ok, i have it in my build thread but i will post it here as well :D

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

4. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

Very nice ! Thank you for shareing. Probably worth the wait – I look forward to seeing the tanks progress.

Is that rock situated on the bottom or on the sand? I am sure you know and there fore have it on the glass bottom, just wanted to make sure.

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

oh yea this stuff is amazingi wish i had it in my reef, i hate my live fji now after seeing this stuff and its so fun to play around and aquascape with, wish i had the money to redo my reef so i could take out the rock and pack it with FBR

yup this is one rock that i was actually able to get a somewhat decent aquascape without touching the glass at all, and yup its on the bottom of the glass :D

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

oh and here's a pic of puff checking things out, you can't see him in the FTS [​IMG] im always reaquascaping just because this stuff is so fun

7. hnk34p

hnk34p Astrea Snail

Sweet Pic of the Puffer! What size is that Puffer tank? Are you going to add friends for him?