I am currently have a 72 gallon reef that I will be moving to a recently set up 300 gallon system. I do see ich in my tank from time to time but it has always been the occasional spot or two. It has never really caused me any real issues and I have had most of my fish for several years. Since I am switching tanks I will never have a better opportunity to catch all the fish and treat them all at once. I am trying to decide what to do in the situation since I have the 72 gallon that I can use as a hospital\quarantine I can either treat with hypo or Cupramine. I am concerned however about putting all this stress on otherwise very healthy fish. I wanted to get opinions on whether or not to treat and if I do treat what method would be preferable. Keep in mind that I have a flame angel and a spotted mandarin. The mandarin I was going to attempt to train to eat frozen in a breeder box in the hospital tank. I have never been overly concerned with ich since I have never lost a fish because of it and it’s so difficult to keep out unless you want to quarantine all frags, hermit crabs snails etc for 8 weeks. My biggest concern is Velvet so I’m wondering if it I should move everything over to the new tank and then quarantine new fish long enough to rule out velvet, which a much faster acting pathogen. Then I would dip all frags and at least rinse invert to remove LFS water. Any one’s thoughts\opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.