updating all the doubters

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by evojoe67, Jul 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. evojoe67

evojoe67 Aiptasia Anemone

just wanted to give you guy's an update on my 96 gal,FOWLR.
    I'm sure you don't remember, but my tank consists of a volitains lion, fu man chu, luna wrasse, and niger trigger.
    i am glad to report, all fish are doing well, and getting along great.:)
    both lions hang together, and seem to ignore each others presence. i think they just like to feel each others company, without any actual interaction.
    the wrasse, and the trigger, on the other hand, have such personalities, and are always playfully messing with each other. the are always around each other, and seem to really have a friendship going.
    i must say, the wrasse is a bastard! he'll take food right out of the lions mouth!i feed them a mix of frozen brine, frozen krill, and frozen silversides.
    all water perameters are great, and i mess with keeping the lighting down, when the alge starts to get out of hand. after 2 or 3 days of just the natuaral sunlight that comes into the room, the alge is gone.
    so, all and all, i feel pretty happy with the tank. just thought i'd keep you guys informed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Great to hear all is well. Luna

4. wildreef

wildreef Stylophora

Good luck with'em , ya got some real agressive personalitys in the tank together.
    Its good to hear ythey are doing well.

5. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

Good deal evo! really glad to hear that, now don't be surprise if the lion get tired of the wrasser stealing all the food, could be just a matter of time try keeping the feeding going lol, but I am happy for ya! that they are getting along for you.

6. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Glad all is doing well...