Updated article links

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by charlesr1958, Jun 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. charlesr1958

charlesr1958 Flamingo Tongue

Been awhile and having moved to my own domain, thought it time to throw these links out there yet once again...;D

Article Listing

Chuck

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Thanks much for the effort Chuck and Linda...

Great info.

Got it bookmarked...& will add to my own list of favorite reef links...

Rgds

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Nice self-promotion there Chuck. Two thumbs up.:grinthumbs:

However, if I recall, you promised not to grace us with your presence simply because Matt Rogers did a podcast with Sara Mavinkurve. I, PERSONALLY (in no way associated with 3Reef) wish you would have kept that promise. I still remember how much of a jerk you were to me on RAG.

However, I would like to point this out. When you type Coral care into Google, About.com is no longer at the top. It is now Asira.org.

5. sihaya

sihaya Plankton

Haha... thanks Curt, for the support and the "plug"... it is pretty cool about ASIRA moving up in the Google results.

Personality differences aside, I do think Chuck has a pretty cool site too. And the new, simpler "look" of it is definitely an improvement!

6. charlesr1958

charlesr1958 Flamingo Tongue

Yeah well, can't please everyone...:cry: Always going to be clashes of personalities when sides are taken. That and act like one (a jerk) and the door swings both ways....;)

Chuck

7. sihaya

sihaya Plankton

Ah geez... just fyi, the site we all "took sides" over is down now. You can thank the charismatic Mr. Jake Adams for that... maybe it was just the sangria, but he was saying something about "moving on" and something else about class and peace. Sounded good to me... :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008