Update. FISH ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by kcbrad, Jun 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I'm thinking about buying a male, since a male can be added to a tank with females.

2. Click Here!

3. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Sorry to hear Kacy. I hole it works out well in the long run for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

It's most likely one of those females will transition to male. This typically happens in less than one week. If you're going to get a male, best do it soon.

Sorry to hear about the loss, but you'll likely have a pair soon. And you really can't blame anyone for a natural disaster. $#!^ happens. :)

5. Tropical Addict

Tropical Addict Bubble Tip Anemone

I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks. : (

6. Ohsogrumpy

Ohsogrumpy Astrea Snail

Wow, I just got done reading this thread and I went through so many emotions. First, I was concerned with the fish being stuck in transit, then happy they were on the way and got you to, hopeful that they would make it, sad the male did not, upset with fedex (I know not really their fault with wheather and all.)then finally happy that the females are doing ok. phew... i need a drink... :)

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I'm hoping to get a male in the next few days. I'll see how things go!

Also, I assumed it was weather. However, my other package of coral that was supposed to be delivered today via Fed Ex is now a day late thanks to a delay in Indianapolis. And that was not weather related, as I checked the weather. SO I dunno...pretty annoyed.

Haha it has been quite the ride! Thanks for reading and feeling my pain with me!

8. Click Here!

9. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Sorry to hear of your poor fishies plight...hopefully the girls are none the worse for the wear and your corals come in OK.

1 person likes this.
  10. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

[/quote] Also, I assumed it was weather. However, my other package of coral that was supposed to be delivered today via Fed Ex is now a day late thanks to a delay in Indianapolis. And that was not weather related, as I checked the weather. SO I dunno...pretty annoyed.[/QUOTE]

LOL we had some of the worst weather today than we have all year and im just west of indi,thier were tornado touchdowns and winds at 80mph here. i dought u would like to be flying a jet at 32thousand feet with conditions like this,thats just a disaster that will happen not when. i no u r mad but its not fedex fault for it. i would just call them and ask if they can send u a new mail for free. btw the fishcoral are still getting lots of lighting here.:angry:

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Also, I assumed it was weather. However, my other package of coral that was supposed to be delivered today via Fed Ex is now a day late thanks to a delay in Indianapolis. And that was not weather related, as I checked the weather. SO I dunno...pretty annoyed.[/QUOTE]

LOL we had some of the worst weather today than we have all year and im just west of indi,thier were tornado touchdowns and winds at 80mph here. i dought u would like to be flying a jet at 32thousand feet with conditions like this,thats just a disaster that will happen not when. i no u r mad but its not fedex fault for it. i would just call them and ask if they can send u a new mail for free. btw the fishcoral are still getting lots of lighting here.:angry:[/QUOTE]

Ahhh okay. When I checked the weather it just said cloudy and hot. Thanks!

12. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

yea today is a good day so they pry shipped out no rain no clouds,just all sun.