Discussion in 'ASAP' started by hottielover14, Nov 1, 2004.
Join 3reef now to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.
Well you can try it, but be aware that there could be carbon inside as well!
there might also be salt crystals and salt is conductive.
Quite correct I only mentioned it because the same thing happened to me and I used the power strip again after wiping down the outside. It nuked itself and if I wasn't home to catch it, it may have actually caused a fire.
oh my gosh!!! your lucky u were home and caught it.
if u weren't home u could of lost your house. that would of been horrible.
Quite right HL14!
I still have the power strip hanging up in my garage as a reminder
yeah thats something u will never forget.
Separate names with a comma.