Two new tanks

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by Godbert, Mar 2, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Godbert

Godbert Montipora Capricornis

So i am lucky enough to have grandparents that go to estate sales every weekend and they just happened to chance on a house where a 125 gallon saltwater tank was being neglected:cry:. The long and short of it is i walked away with 16 fish and more than 75 pounds of very live rock for $100 ;D so i decided to add a little more lr to my 55 and start up a 10 and a 30 gallon tank that are literally packed with LR right now the 10 has a lemon damsel in there and the 30 has some damsel that i have never seen or heard of in my life an id would be appreciated pics coming soon

2. Click Here!

3. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Awesome deal dude.

But why did you leave behind tank and equipment?...probably could have gotten pretty cheap! ;)

4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

WOW, a 125g, 16 fish and LR for $100.00? Thats a steal!!!!! You left the other equipment behind? WHY

5. Godbert

Godbert Montipora Capricornis

haha i really wish i could have taken everything i am supposed to go over there tomorrow and see what else i can salvage unfortunately the tank was built into the wall with a built in overflow and there was no way we could move it im gonna see if i can maybe snag the skimmer sump and return though it really is a tragedy though there just gonna plow the house down
    The 30:
    [​IMG]
    The 10:
    [​IMG]
    Unknown Damsel:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    New Mushrooms In 55:
    [​IMG]
    New torch in 55:
    [​IMG]