tsunami coral???

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by hialeahzbg, Sep 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

2. Click Here!

3. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

i have lots of questions since im new to this whole salt water tank thing can i post more pics in this same thread and u guys answer here or do i make a new thread for every single question...

4. blumoon reefers

It helps if you make a new thread in the appropriate forum. Example, New to the Hobby...or if you have an emergency with your tank, you would post it in the ASAP forum.

Hope this helps and ask away! We will all try and help!

5. hialeahzbg

hialeahzbg Astrea Snail

so it doesnt matter how many questions i have i make new threads of each question? can i PM you>

6. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

You can ask as many questions as you like. I would make new threads in the appropriate forum for each question so you have a wide audience. You can certainly PM if you have questions for a specific person but it helps to keep everything in the forum so everyone can help.

You'll find everyone on this site to be very helpful and friendly :) Ask away!

1 person likes this.
  7. blumoon reefers

It never matters how many questions you have, you can ask as many questions as you want. But if you have several questions say about your lighting...it is a good idea to post it in the lighting forum.

Sometimes, other questions come about on any one thread and that is ok too. And the New to the Hobby forum is a great place to questions. And you can ask the mods to move a question if you need to.

Yes, please feel free to PM me. But if you ask your questions in the forum, you might get more help

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. blumoon reefers

LOL! Posted the same time as Zach!

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

:lol:

11. blumoon reefers

Funny thing...almost the exact same reply too!

12. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Good example of a lot of shops just wanting your money:

I went to my LFS yesterday. I thought I could respect this place and have given them my business for a while now.

Yesterday I walk in and see a couple of stomatella in the frag tank. I was going to pick up a torch coral and asked if they would throw in a few stomatella since they have so many. They wanted to charge me $1.45 for EACH stomatella!!!! I laughed and left without the torch coral :(