Tornado Warning

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Jan 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Hail is very common with a thunder and lightening storm. Hopefully it will pass and just be on its way.

We've only had a tornado in WA state like two times in the history of life, lol so I don't know what to tell you or what you should do!

2. Click Here!

3. oakvad

oakvad Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Me personally, I'm outside making sure its not coming my way. If u see it you usually have enough time to get to an interior room, no wndows, tubs are good

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

im browsing through 3reef trying to keep myself calm, sounds like wind is picking up and my house is right next to an open field, so perfect spot for tornado to come through if it wants to

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

im too afraid to leave the bathroom right now, think ill just stay in here for a while

oh man its getting even stronger, im REALLY freaked out

6. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thats kind of like here, we almost never have any tornados, i think ill just stay here in the bathroom for now, dont know how long though, its only 1:15 and both parents are at work and today was my day off

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

It's probably just going to be really strong wind. We get wind here that is so strong it shakes the house. I would think since tornadoes are really rare there, that if there is one it would be pretty small and die quickly....but I don't know!

8. Click Here!

9. oakvad

oakvad Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

You'll know if its coming, loudest rumble you've ever heard. Sounds like a train crashing into a bomb factery

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

HOLY ****! its getting even harder, there are tornado warnings all around my area

11. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

good comparison

it seems like its getting quieter outside now, maybe its over? nope guess not, its picking back up again

12. Jcaudillo

Jcaudillo Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

SWEET i hope to gets to Northridge / Reseda Area... which is where i am located :D