TODAY ONLY: Win Elos Test Kits!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Oct 15, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Want to win Elos Alkalinity, Calcium and Magnesium test kits?

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Just head over to our Facebook page and like and/or share the Elos test kit photo for your chance to win.

But HURRY! The entry period ends at 3 PM PST today (10/15/13). We'll announce the winner on Facebook shortly after 3.

Good luck... now go, go, GO!!!

[​IMG]

Many thanks from the Marine Depot team!

2. Click Here!

3. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

cool thanks for the heads up hope I win!

4. MarineDepot

You're very welcome, ingtar_shinowa. Best of luck! It's getting a great response so you better believe we're going to do some more quick giveaways in the future. ;D

5. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

i think i gotta order one from you anyway. I like those however, it makes me want to check your FB page more often lol... weird right? almost like that was the plan.

6. MarineDepot

Mwa ha ha! Our diabolical plan to make you follow our Facebook activity more closely was a success! ;D We plan to do another next week since this one went pretty well. ;)

7. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

Aww :( I got excited when I saw this then I realized it was for yesterday lol

8. Click Here!

9. MarineDepot

Sorry for the confusion there, Newreef15! We are going to do another mini giveaway next week though that we'll certainly post here to make you aware of if you're not following us on Facebook already. Our Ultimate Algae Control Sweepstakes with API is also going on right now if you're not already entered. :)

10. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

Thanks man no worries hopefully ill Have better luck next time.

I already follow you guys on Fb and have order from your website several times. Every times you guys are quick to ship and have competitive prices. Thank you for supporting 3reef and keep up the great work :)