This food eliminates ich

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by gatorfan29, Dec 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. gatorfan29

gatorfan29 Plankton

I have a 55 gallon reef tank. Three (of seven) including a beautiful sailfin tang began to devolop really bad ich. The sailfin was losing weight and pretty much going to heaven. I went to one of my local saltwater stores (Tulsa) and the owner told me that he had a guaranteed cure for ich and sold me a pellet food called SPECTRUM THERA +A. I started feeding with this everyday. Within a week the ich was completly gone and within a month the sailfin had gained weight, probably weighing more than he did to start. All of the fish were cured. I know it is a bold statement to make with saltwater aquariasts, but a guarantee is a guarantee. I use this food frequently as a preventative. ;D

2. Click Here!

3. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

I have used that food. Fish respond to it very well.

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Healthy fish fight off ich well. Ich also goes through life stages where it leaves the fish. This is certainly a fine food that includes allicin (garlic), but it doesn't eliminate ich.

5. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Spectrum thera + a is an excellent food and aids in immunity when fed solely. I've had great results and havent lost any fish to infections by using that as well as Selcon. My fish are all fat, happy and full of color.

6. gatorfan29

gatorfan29 Plankton

Fat and happy is the way to go!

7. infamous

infamous Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

The food doesn't eliminate ich. It just boosts the immune system of weak fish