The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by SwimsWithFish, Nov 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

LOL ofk... On the show, it always seems that the ones we like always end up leaving the show. So we say the opposite.

2. Click Here!

3. mdbostwick

mdbostwick Vlamingii Tang

I sure am glad my most favorite character on the show, Carl, is still alive!!

scajeo likes this.
  4. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

Yep couldn't agree more md.. I couldn't agree more!
    on a real note. What's up with that preacher man?

5. mdbostwick

I KNOW RIGHT!!! These people saved his butt on numerous occasions, fed him and carried him 500+ miles to this "paradise" he is so glad to be in and he tells them they are bad people because they killed some people who were trying to eat them? He almost deserves to get eaten more than the stupid guy who got Noah eaten.

6. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

Really wondering what they are doing for a finale. It has to have a cliff hanger..... doesn't it?

Loved the blood that oozed from Noah's chest, right side, for no apparent reason. It just started coming out. Great affect on ripping his cheek of.

7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

that's right, I really, really like Carl too lol don't you agree that Daryl needs a shower??!! gees, even greasy Rick cleaned up.

I was wondering the exact same thing about the preacher - although hasn't he kind of been a little strange all along like the implication was there that something bad had actually gone down at his church. I really wondered why he was being so negative about the group also ?? lots of mystery - did I get a vibe on machone and abraham?? maybe an item? Carol scared me lol

8. Click Here!

9. mdbostwick

I have a feeling Daryl was a little greasy pre-appocalypse. I think the preacher locked out his congregation and saved himself is why he seems guilty, i could be wrong though, and i think he is mostly afraid of them since they killed all the Termites in the church.

I didn't get the Michone/Abraham vibe. Now Michone and Rick is a different story.

10. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Correct. The preacher did in fact lock out his congregation when they sought refuge in the church. He left them out there to be eaten.

Every time I see Daryl or Rick kill a zombie I think to myself, ok now they need to go wash their hands at least. Obviously I would be very effective during the zombie apocalypse.

scajeo and Vinnyboombatz like this.
  11. scajeo

scajeo Sea Dragon

kill a zombie... wash your hands.... kill a zombie.... wash your hands.... LOL.. Do not pass go until you wash your hands.

Yep, yep. on locking the congregation out of the church and condemning them.

Carol has been going off her rocker for awhile now. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't make it much longer. I guess the thing between her and Daryl is over before it really started?.?.

And what's going on with Abraham? I almost thought he was going to bash his head against the trailer bed for a minute there.

Corailline likes this.
  12. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

CAN A BROTHER AT LEAST GET SOME HAND SANITIZER?LOL
    Darryl's new friend will certainly straighten him out.:D:rolleyes:

Easy guys/gals.lol

scajeo and Corailline like this.