The Oceans are Going to be sterile by when

Discussion in 'Environmental' started by djnzlab1, Jan 14, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. djnzlab1

djnzlab1 Aiptasia Anemone

2. Click Here!

3. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

I dont know about that, life will find a way, or I hope, lol. I better buy some corals now while they are still here, ha ha. Thanks for brining that up, there is some crazy stuff to read now a days.

4. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

if our natural reefs go away, so will mankind. Our existance relies on their existance,period. It would be like our air going away, only slower. not going to happen.

Sco

5. Big_Wally_B

Big_Wally_B Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Doug
    Its the BBC for Gods sake. Those people are so close to PETA & WWF they smell each others farts. Don't let the KOOKS get you down. Yes, we must be careful and be good shepards of this earth, but we've been "destroying" the earth ever since neandrethals lit their first fire according to these folks. Read your news from a variety of sources & you'll be "smarter" for it.

6. JustPhish

JustPhish Peppermint Shrimp

I heard that too on the nightly news a while back. I don't know what to make of it. Everyone seems to be playing chicken little lately. But on the other hand, there definitely have been some serious environmental impacts on certain species in the ocean which no one can deny. I still refuse to eat swordfish. Can't remember the last time I had cod.

But hey, at least the stuff was cheap while we had access to it! ;) ROFL sorry, I just HAD to do it! I'm just kidding! :devil2: