The Eshopps PF-Nano Overflow

Discussion in 'Eshopps Inc.' started by reefmonkey, Sep 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I'm very proud to speak for Eshopps and announce that the PF-Nano overflow box was released today during the first day of MACNA2010. This is a very special overflow box, for me at least. I worked with Louie during most of May and June designing it and giving my input. If you have a nano that just cannot be drilled, this is the box for you. It's sleek. It's slim 4"X2.5"X8" design has been tested to flow up to 200 gallons per hour easily but I feel that it will handle more and am eager to get it home to South Dakota and test it out. Mine was free but even if it hadn't been I would be more than willing to shell out the suggested $49.95 for it. At the same time a Micron bag holder that clamps onto the sump was designed. There are 3 models to choose from. The PF-SM, -LG, or -XL. The sm holds a 4" round bag, the lg holds one rectangular bag and the xl hold two rectangular bags. I didn't get one of them because I have no need for it considering I don't use a sock. I did give my input though.
    More details, pics and a video will be added once I get it home and set up on my mantis tank. :)
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Awesome!!! Congrats to you for your hard work and that looks like an awesome product.

1 person likes this.