The Day when the water breaks...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by salsalito25, May 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

He's beautiful. May God bless him and keep him safe!

2. Click Here!

3. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

hey man, just incase you don't see the pm I sent you, let me know when you get settled in and I'll send you some high end zoas. Not a whole lot but it's the least I can for you guys

4. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

PM'ed ya rite back.. had to scrape some dry wall mud off my finger's to reply... dont you just love when you pay some one to do a job and they forget about you.. so you end doing it urself any way's..??? OH well...

Much love to all ...!!!

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Ditto to what Amcarrig said! :)

6. cdeboard

cdeboard Montipora Digitata

Wow.. cute.. keep us updated....

1 person likes this.
  7. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

Hello to all yet once again... I hope you all that are reading this are in as good of spirits as i am. With or with out the Drinking Spirit's hahaha.. On a normal weekend my little man usualy does not do good at all and well gives us a scare or 2 . Upon doing his H.O.C (hands on care) on friday we took took this pic.. and well... That was a sign of good things to come... As of a hour ago of our last visit he was just chilling and reaxing.

[​IMG]

Like alway's thank you everyone in all the corner's of the world..!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Too cute. Is he doing better these days?

10. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

You'll have ups and downs along the way, but he looks great! :)

11. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

just let me know when you are ready for a couple of frags and I'll shoot them to you. =)

12. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

Oh yes and yes he is doin much better... The low's well was very low.. As of today he and us as a family turned a new leaf... We had a super kick butt nurse.. And for the first time since birth was able to hold him.. talk about tears of joy and of nervousness.. The only time we were thinking of ever gettin to hold him was to say hello and say good bye at the same time... So deffinatly great experance...!! AS of now no antiboitic's only one Iv style of med's to help his body develope blood cells and the steroid treatment.. As his body can handle it his feeding amounts have been slowly increasing.. Now he is up to 3cc per 2 hours...i know it doesnt sound alot but this little guy only weigh's in at a massive 1lb 9oz. Once he hits 10cc it a nother mile stone in feeding...

Daniel your kindness to send reef goodies To me and the Family is beyond awesome i am realy at a loss of words... AS of today was a nother home day and like the norm i'm working on the walls still but now am sanding things down. In hope's to get ready for paint in the near future...

Once again lots of thank's and love from my little world to the four corner's of the world..!!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.