The Coolest Villians

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ReefSparky, Jul 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. wildreef

wildreef Stylophora

Godd'.. I hate when Bill uses butt plugs on me at 3am in the morning,:eek:

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

[​IMG]
    A stereo that can kill me.

4. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

now there's a real villian. Where's her trusty sidekick "barakaboy"

5. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

I think he would have to be my favorite villian. I love jack nicholson as any villian

6. wildreef

wildreef Stylophora

NO MORE WIRE COAT HANGERS ! YOU DUMB B''''&^%%$%^$! , LOL

7. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's Johnny!!

8. Click Here!

9. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

10. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Either showing my age, or literary tastes...

"Gagool"

"...I observed the wizened, monkey-like figure creeping up from the shadow of the hut. It crept on all fours, but when it reached the place where the king sat it rose upon its feet, and, throwing the furry covering off its face, revealed a most extraordinary and weird countenance. It was (apparently) that of a woman of great age, so shrunken that in size it was no larger than that of a year-old child, and was made up of a collection of deep, yellow wrinkles. Set in the wrinkles was a sunken slit that represented the mouth, beneath which the chin curved outward to a point. There was no nose to speak of; indeed, the whole countenance might have been taken for that of a sun-dried corpse had it not been for a pair of large black eyes, still full of fire and intelligence, which gleamed and played under the snow- white eyebrows and the projecting parchment-colored skull, like jewels in a charnel-house. As for the skull itself, it was perfectly bare, and yellow in hue, while its wrinkled scalp moved and contracted like the hood of a cobra.

The figure to whom this fearful countenance, which caused a shiver of fear to pass through us as we gazed on it, belonged stood still for a moment, and then suddenly projected a skinny claw armed with nails nearly an inch long, and laid it on the shoulder of Twala, the king, and began to speak in a thin, piercing voice:

"Listen, O king! Listen, O people! Listen, O mountains and plains and rivers, home of the Kukuana race! Listen, O skies and sun, O rain and storm and mist! Listen, all things that live and must die! Listen, all dead things that must live again-- again to die! Listen, the spirit of life is in me, and I prophesy. I prophesy! I prophesy!"

The words died away in a faint wall, and terror seemed to seize upon the hearts of all who heard them, including ourselves. The old woman was very terrible.

"_i_ Blood! blood! blood! _i_ rivers of blood; blood everywhere. I see it, I smell it, I taste it--it is salt; it runs red upon the ground, it rains down from the skies.

"_i_ Footsteps! footsteps! footsteps! _i_ the tread of the white man coming from afar. It shakes the earth; the earth trembles before her master.

"Blood is good, the red blood is bright; there is no smell like the smell of new- shed blood. The lions shall lap it and roar, the vultures shall wash their wings in it and shriek in joy..."

[​IMG]

(need I say more....???)

11. BillyD

BillyD Feather Duster

Anyone for a shave?

[​IMG]

12. ssgheislerswife

ssgheislerswife Ritteri Anemone

Looking forward to seeing Ledger's take on The Joker this weekend!