Thanks

Discussion in 'Air, Water & Ice' started by newbie, Jan 29, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

Well just got off the phone a few hrs ago with these guys and I must say there staff takes a lot I kept the guy on the phone for a while and had him rattling off answers to questions for at least 20 min (had to make sure i was going in the right dir) he had a answer for every thing i could think to throw at him about there ro di systems I got one ordered and on the way A+++ to the guys a Air Water Ice thanks for the help Karma comes your way;D By the way I cant wait new toys are cool::)

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

That is where I ordered my Typhoon III and they are always helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. :)

4. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

ya they seem to have a good prod and they hang out here so good for every one what way have you got your inlet line run I just went with the hose fitting im not sure where i going to put it at prob in the mud room with washer and dryer wait to see how big the hole set up is I got the same one you got I think.