Thanks John

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Iraf, Nov 22, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Just completed making my 2nd order from these guys, must say great service John is definetly more worried about making the customers happy and getting them what they need vs just making a buck and it's nice to see a company still ran that way.

Thanks for the great service and I'll definetly be making more orders from you in the future.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks!

1 person likes this.
  4. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

If it wasnt for the fact that Im able to get my "stuff" locally and cheaply, I would definitely buy from JohnM. I would rather support someone who cares about the customer, Like John does, rather than someone else who only cares about the all mighty dollar. Dont get me wrong, I know the mighty buck pays the bills, but so does repeating customers. Karma to you John for being one of those ppl that I would have supported. Luna

5. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

Mr Maloney is one of the best on-line merchant's I have ever dealt with. We placed a Group order with them through the Joliet reef club, he spent allot of time working on our order and the communication with him was great. We were all pleased with our orders.

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

BTW John, what is the direct link to your web site? Luna

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I shop with John because he answers questions... honestly.

My LFS has most of the same snails, etc. but they don't really care and will answer every question "yes" and if you give them a look they change to "no". Rather annoying.

I trust reefcleaners to not sell me something I will end up regretting. As a newbie to the hobby, I appreciate this more than anything. Even more than their awesome prices.

http://www.reefcleaners.org/

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks everybody for the kind words, and feedback. We really appreciate it, the majority of our business depends on it.