Thank You, Matt!!!!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Wrassman, Mar 30, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Black, 2, 800]This is just a little note to tell you how much I appreciate the work you've put into this board. In just a few short weeks, the quality of life in this "net community" has increased 10-fold. And for that, I would just like to say[/glow]​

[move][glow=Maroon, 4, 600]!!! THANKS !!![/glow][/move]

[smiley=thumbs_up1.gif][smiley=laugh4.gif][smiley=beer.gif][smiley=wave.gif][smiley=cool4.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]​

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

No problem Wrassman! :)
    You and all the new members around here have been a big inspiration. Thanks for your help around here too!

I see you have discovered a new text effect. Heck, I don't even know how to do that! [smiley=laugh4.gif]

4. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Green, 2, 80%]Is it just me, or have the rest of you noticed that things have "slowed down" around here, the past few days? I know that most of you have stuff to say. In fact, a lot of you have a hard time keeping quiet.[/glow]

Come on!! Talk to me!!! [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif]