Tell a joke :)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by elweshomayor, Apr 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

If your best friend calls you up and tells you they have crabs and you respond with "are they reef safe"....

You might be a reefneck!

A man walks into a bar and is followed by an ostrich buys himself a drink and pays for it with exact change.
    Next night different drink same thing.
    This happens for several more nights until the bartender's curiosity gets the better of him and asks they guy what's up with the exact change and the ostrich.
    The man says he was cleaning out the attic and found a lamp and while trying to clean it out pops a genie and grants him 2 wishes.
    His first wish was to always have the right amount of money in his pocket for what he wanted.
    His second wish was for a chick with long legs.

A brunette and a blond lady decide to start a ranch. The blond stays on the ranch look after run things while the brunette goes to buy a bull for the herd, when she got it she was to send word so the blond could bring the truck and pick it up.
    The brunette manages to get a good one then goes to the telegraph office to send word to the blond. She finds out that it's a dollar a word and has but one dollar left. So on the card she writes "Comfortable" and hands it to the clerk.
    Perplexed the clerk asks her what that supposed to mean. She explains the situation and the clerk asks how the blond is to know what to do by that particular word.
    The brunet explains that her friend reads real slow and when she reads it she'll read it as "Come For Da Bull".

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Blaz3dup

Blaz3dup Feather Duster

Lololol @ might be reefneck.... that was great

4. bwalker9801

bwalker9801 Zoanthid

What's blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint

A baby seal walks into a club...............

Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Want to go ride bikes?

2 people like this.
  5. bama

bama Humpback Whale

ROFL.. If I could give you double K+ I would.. this cracks me up as my GF has some serious ADD and I get to deal with it on a daily basis.. It can get scary, "Oh shucks I caught another red light, oh cool look at the butterflys". ;D

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

JohnO would be proud of this thread :D

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

This isn't a joke but I found it hilarious...

This morning my youngest son who just turned four and loves pre-school crawled into bed with me and his crying woke me up. He's been fighting a bout of the 'runs'.
    I put my arm around him and asked "What's wrong little man?"
    In all seriousness he replied "My teacher make me come home cuz my butt's sick!"

2 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Blaz3dup

Blaz3dup Feather Duster

Lol don't kids say some of the funniest things...

10. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lol k+

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

What's pink and fluffy?
    -Pink fluff

What's the difference between chopped beef and pea soup?
    -Everyone can chop beef, but not everyone can pea soup!

Some say "if you can't beat them, join them." I say, "if you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

A monkey goes into a bar and asks the barman "Excuse me, do you have any bananas? The barman replied, "No, I don't have any bananas." The monkey asks again, "do you have any bananas?" "No! I DON'T HAVE BANANAS!" replies the barman. The monkey refuses to believe it, so he asks again "Do you have any bananas?" The barman replies with a statement: "If you ask me that one more time, I'll nail your tongue to the counter!!!" The monkey asks, "Do you have any nails?" to which the barman replied with a cautious "No...?" So the monkey asks, "do you have any bananas?"

12. TriggersRule

TriggersRule Feather Duster

Why did the squirrel swim on his back?

-To keep his nuts dry ;D

1 person likes this.