tax return time

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by mikekx65, Feb 1, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikekx65

mikekx65 Skunk Shrimp

Well me and my wife just filed our taxes. Were getting back a pretty decent amount this year. Looks like I'll finally be able to do some upgrades to my tank so I'm pretty excited. Anyone else expecting to make some upgrades to their tanks with your returns this year?

2. Click Here!

3. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

I'm thinking about adding a reefbrite actinic strip to my ATI sunpower. Maybe try out a biopellet reactor this year.

4. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

I wish I was but probably should fix my car... booooo

5. special juice

special juice Feather Duster

Fish, fish, and more fish. I think most of my tax return will buy me an Australian Harlequin Tusk.

6. Meanie

Meanie Spaghetti Worm

Yeah, I will be spending a bunch to remodel my basement to make room for the 150G. Then spending some money for setting up the 150. I will need to buy a new larger sump, and some more rock. I already have a new return pump and a new skimmer. I am think I will also pick up a WP40 and re use one of my WP25s.

7. Zero_Dude

Zero_Dude Fire Shrimp

Man, your return must be huge

8. Click Here!

9. RoloSaez

RoloSaez Millepora

I feel your pain. We are using ours to pay our vehicle ahead a few months.

10. mikekx65

mikekx65 Skunk Shrimp

I'll be ordering a led fixture for my tank and a protein skimmer. I'm sure I'll be making a trip to my LFS to get more LR and some more frags of coral too. There's also some fish I've been wanting for awhile now that I will probably pick up as well. Me and my wife are also planning a trip to Kalahari water park in April for her 21st bday so that should be pretty fun as well.