Tank is leaking!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by kcbrad, Sep 25, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Ok just got the fish into the new tank!! Only took 3 hours or so! I'm really happy. I thought it was going to take forever.

The water is cloudy, so we couldn't really arrange the rocks, so we can do that tomorrow or something.

I LOVE the 40 gallon breeder! I love the low profile of the tank. It looks so much better! And the fish will use the space a lot better as well.

So nice to have a new, pretty tank again! hehe

Now fingers crossed this one doesn't leak!

2. Click Here!

3. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

haha its a new tank it def shouldn't leak, oh and congrats on getting them all in :p

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Alright a 40 breeder in the house! Glad to hear it went well. 3 hours is not bad at all.
    Did you level the stand? That would help prevent leaks in the future. I meant to mention that before. :p

5. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Congrats on the new tank, though the reason for it sucks, but at least the $1/gallon sale was on.
    I love the dimensions of the 40 breeder, I picked up one for a sump (for the 113g)but made the stand for my bowfront big enough to hold a 40 breeder, just incase something should happen to the bf and also to hold a big sump.

Oh and we want pictures :)

6. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

ohh just saw this kacy! at least all turned out pretty decent. And i am happy you went with the 40 breeder, they are super cool looking :)

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Thanks everyone!!! I had to make more water, so the tank is still half empty! But here is a photo. I'm not sure how this is only 3 gallons larger but holds so much more water?! LOL

All the fish are super traumatized and hiding - except my clown. He loved every minute of this! He thought going into the trash can was super fun - he was exploring all over. haha

I'm excited to arrange the rocks today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. ilikespam

ilikespam Feather Duster

Does that really make a difference my 55 is leaning a lil bit but there is no fixing it now and the stand doesnt have adjustable feet on it plus it is on carpet.Its mybe a 1/4 inch off left to right.
    I did level my new 40 breeder just cause someone made a crack on me for my apartment leaning so i was kinda self conscious about it.lol.

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Wow that is a big slope. I'd say it would a big difference. Get shims - should work in carpet - hard to do with a full tank though and not recommended. Start a new thread and we can help you out.