Tank for sale

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by cuttingras, Mar 26, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

I am getting more and more practice as I have just added a manifold to mine and installed a UV sterilizer. Any time you need my help little lady Gras just give me a shout if work would slow down some.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. slocal

slocal Doot!

Haha, booyah! This was the saddest thread I've read on here and now it's turned into the feel good movie of the year :cheesy:

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Taken was a really good feel good movie. It should be the feel good movie of the year. I didn't think I'd like it...but it was great.

1 person likes this.
  5. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

You so sweet...:) I've got it on paper, found on WWM the diagrams for the returns and durso's. Might even attempt the overflows myself.

Hey NEVER, I repeat NEVER wish for work to slow down!!!!!

LOL I sure am happy about it, but he did ask today if I'd ever consider selling my livestock and taking the tank down till we could afford it. I just didn't answer him cause I know that would be one of those NEVER endings.... LOL

I could and maybe should write a book, "The Adventures of Pinky and the Brain" He's Pinky, I'm the Brain...(really, they call us that)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Excellent!!!!! I am happy. Changed location so he is not so worried. You get to keep the tank. And he still gets IT. Sounds like a win-win situation.

Nice try dude. Just remind him that WHEN you got back into the hobby is would cost thousands of dollars to start up again. Because this time, you would do it "right".....to save money of course. No cut corners. No ghetto rigging.

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I need to remind him of that. We're taking a trip to the good LFS tomorrow and then to lowes for the rest of the supplies. he'll be gone monday until ? and I may have to go tear down the job at roswell women's club,on monday too, which is cool..tear it down pack it up, ship it out. I could be home by 1 or 2.

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Having "IT" taken away will shut up a lot of men.... :-/

10. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

Most excellent! I knew you could hold your own :) BTW the best thing I have ever done was to educate my girlfriend about the hobby. Took her to as many fish stores as I could, and she actually began to enjoy it as much, if not more, than I did. People will never agree with what they don't understand..... if that makes sense. Good luck!

11. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

I am so glad to hear you are keeping your tank! I can understand his paranoia of floods, I have gone through one major flood in my house (non tank related) and 2 minor tank floods and they are not fun. I applaud you for replumbing the tank and making it more flood safe. I'd give you a hand if I was closer.

12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

or send them elsewhere. IT is rarely directly relevant to whatever the problem is and shouldn't be brought into the problem as punishment or coercion. That's just not cool.

1 person likes this.