T5 Manufacturers, bulb names, Kelvin rating, and side notes

Discussion in 'Reef Aquarium Articles and How To's' started by LVReefer, Nov 9, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mr.McFish

Mr.McFish Plankton

Can anybody tell me are these good lights?? Coralife 30 Inch Aqualight W/ 2-65W Straight Pin Base And 2-3/4W Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED Lamps 50/50 bulbs.

2. Click Here!

3. Mr.McFish

Mr.McFish Plankton

HELP !! Thinking bout getting these lights??

Coralife 30 Inch Aqualight W/ 2-65W Straight Pin Base And 2-3/4W Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED Lamps 50/50 bulbs. Somebody tell me if these are good lights for my 30 gallon?? Thanks

4. Mr.McFish

Mr.McFish Plankton

HELP!!! U should i purchase?

Tell me are these good lights??? Coralife 30 Inch Aqualight W/ 2-65W Straight Pin Base And 2-3/4W Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED Lamps old 50/50 bulbs.

5. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

Dude, wrong thread entirely. Posting the same question 3 times in a row will not necessarily get you a response. Esp when the question is regards to PC lamps NOT T5 lamps... To answer you question bluntly, no that unit is a waste of money IMHO and I am discounting PC fixtures in my shop. Look into something else, but in the mean time make sure you are posting your questions on the appropriate threads.
    Thanks