Supplements!

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by MacnReef, Mar 6, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

It is a good idea to stick with one Mfg. because you get used to their dosage scale (e.g. 1 capful per 50g). That becomes the standard across the range of their products, which makes using different products IN THEIR LINE easier.

I just got started with Kent Marine because my LFS has it and he uses it. I've been in the hobby a long time, and know that most of the products are pretty much the same. I do find that Kent Marine's product line meets all MY aquatic needs.

I have heard many good things about Seachem's Reef Builder (and Reef Buffer), but I have never tried it myself. I have several friends that swear by the stuff. I am satisfied with my Kent Marine Superbuffer, Turbo Calcium, and Tech-M (Magnesium). Different products, from different Mfg.'s, to perform the same function. As long as the job gets done, it's just a matter of preference who you let do it. [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

I used to use natureef products which is mainly a florida product. Since installing my ecosystem I now use ESV bionics. My calcium and akalinity stay where I want them to be with daily doses of part 1 and 2. I would also use ESV Potassium Iodide solution once weekly.

4. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

SteveM650 beat me to it.. [smiley=rifle.gif]
    I do what he does cause he lives 5 min. from me and we hang together, and boy, have we done alot of experimenting........... [smiley=stars.gif] [smiley=stupid.gif]

5. lzb3

lzb3 Astrea Snail

just a little iodine, mag, stront and moly.nothing else!

Elizabeth