Super Bowl Super Sale (2nd Annual)

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Feb 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

So here is how it works. Just like last year, this contest will be highly confusing, and I will be watching the game so I won't be available to answer questions. The good news is I will sort out any mistakes, and you can always cancel an order.

During the Game Special -

If you order during the game you get 30% off our livestock. No rock. Everything in stock included, use the code "duringthegame". When the game clock runs out, the code will expire.

After Game Special - Now here is where some strategy comes in. Depending on how the outcome looks, it might be worth buying after the game rather than during based on your order -

The Spread - I pick the Colts to win by 10. If the win by exactly 10, there is no after game special. :(

If the Colts win tonight by 11 or more, the discount is 25% off, use the code "colts" in the discount coupon code box after the game ends. You will also get 2 for 1 Dwarf Ceriths and 3 blue legs for every two you buy when you leave the note "Superbowl Special" (or something similar) in the comments field, after using the code "colts" in the separate discount code box.

If the Saints win, or lose by 9 or less than the discount would be 25% off and 2 for 1 mangroves and nassarius snails. The code would be "saints".

The winning team discount will run until Tuesday at noon.

RESTRICTIONS: (You knew it was coming)

Only livestock is included, rock isn't livestock
    No retroactive sales
    During Game Special is only good for orders fully processed by the end of the game
    Cannot be combined with any other specials, or gift coupons, (we don't sell gift certificates so they are all gratis), etc...
    We will be updating the site with stock throughout the week. While we can't do rainchecks, if something becomes available before your order ships, we will honor the discount made when your purchased the original order. Many macros are out of stock because of the season, don't get your hopes up on those.

2. Click Here!

3. slocal

slocal Doot!

Holy cow what an epic sale!

What to do, what to do......

4. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

Awesome sale!

in this case, sounds like EVERYONE wins!

5. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Just took advantage of this great special.

Thanks for the offer,

Dustin

6. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

wow that is an amazing deal. too bad i already ordered :(

7. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Yes, it saved me a lot.

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

good to hear! still 3 minutes left. :)

10. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

I got my order on Wednesday and I wanted to thank you for your generosity, way more than I ordered.

Thanks,
    Dustin

11. johnmaloney

good to hear! we try to add some value to orders, glad it worked.