Sump Plans/Pictures

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Scoffer, Jan 9, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

Will anyone please post their personal or collection of sump plans and/or photos in this one thread. I see different palns here and there....but having trouble going through so much other info mixed in with it them. I'd really just like to have several to see and go from there to build one.

I now have a 20 (tall, I think) and a 40 long......

the 40 might work, if I do away with my Proclear 150 wet.dry completely, which should be ok, for the a sump/refugium replacement.

thanks a ton

Scoffer

2. Click Here!

3. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

no one? I thought maybe someone had a libary of sump stuff...I'll try to save what I find too...post it here when I get it.

Sco

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

http://www.3reef.com/forums/i-made/diy-sump-refugium-advice-measurement-help-38460.html
    Check out this thread. I just got one done about 2 weeks ago. I only thing is I would advice putting a channel by the fuge so you can pass the water by at a high rate and add a second input to the fuge with a T-valve so you can slow the flow way down. This way you can keep the return rate to the tank high but slow the fuge way down so it can do it's job. Just make a channel down the back side for water to pass into the pump chamber. Just remember to make the pump chamber big because this is where you will see all your water evaporation.

5. bottom feeder

bottom feeder Plankton

my cousin ray ray mad a fuge with a 2gallon pickle jar and duct tape

6. Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner Gigas Clam