Suggestions

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Land_Fish, Jan 17, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Hey Matt could we get a online shopping forum going and also maybe a suggestion forum and a advertiser forum so we can ask the advertiser questions on the products they sell?

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Suggestions are always welcome in the site news and info board so I don't think we need another board there.

The sponsor stuff is coming..

Just give me a little time to catch up. ;D

4. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Matt
    This mornng when clicking "view last 20 posts" I receive an error on line 71 or 72.
    FYI

5. fidojoe

fidojoe Astrea Snail

Hey, while you're on suggestions n stuff, I thought this was kinda related. I really like how at the bottom of the quick reply box, there is a checkbox so that you can still get notifications of replies, or not if you don't want them.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=fidojoe link=board=General;num=1074357477;start=0#3 date=01/19/04 at 10:01:29]Hey, while you're on suggestions n stuff, I thought this was kinda related. I really like how at the bottom of the quick reply box, there is a checkbox so that you can still get notifications of replies, or not if you don't want them.[/quote]

Thanks just added that last week..

@Naut - good catch, I think I did that last night around 1am.  ::) :p

EDIT: FIXED.

7. fidojoe

fidojoe Astrea Snail

Hey, I just noticed something, when I get the updates, the link in the email is cut off, so it only brings me to the 'general' forum, and not the thread.

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Weird. I don't get that. I get the number. Did you subscribe to the 'board' and not the thread?
    Forward the email to me please. NIce potter!

10. fidojoe

fidojoe Astrea Snail

[quote author=Matt Rogers link=board=General;num=1074357477;start=0#6 date=01/19/04 at 11:45:07]Weird. I don't get that. I get the number. Did you subscribe to the 'board' and not the thread?
    Forward the email to me please. NIce potter![/quote]
    Yeah, I subscribed to the thread. And thanks, I've had my potters for 6 months, but she's just barely strating to stay out front of the tank (I think it has something to do with the added LR I put in there.

11. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Way cool here on everything!

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

fido -
    thanks for forwarding your email. it looks fine! has the # and everything, may be your email software not parsing it right which sucks. Try to select and copy the whole line to paste in your browser and see if that helps.

EVERYBODY - PM EMAIL NOTIFICATION IS FIXED!! 8) 8) 8)