Suggestions for Coralife 125 skimmer pump

Discussion in 'Protein Skimmers' started by bthomson, Nov 15, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bthomson

bthomson Fire Worm

I managed to snap off the tube fitting on the pump which is the Coralife 2000L/H I believe and I can't seem to find a replacement part(the piece that screws into the top of the pump for the tubing to slip on to). I would like to be able to buy just this piece and I know nothing about general PVC plumbing parts which I am assuming this is, but if that is not possible I would be willing to go with an upgraded pump. Any info on parts or a new/upgraded pump would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Click Here!

3. bthomson

bthomson Fire Worm

Bumppity bump bump

4. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Since you probably will not find that part the best thing to do would be to take the pump with you to either a home improvement store like HD or Lowes or a plumbing supply house and see what will screw in there. I know most HD have a pretty good supply of barbed fittings but a simple threaded tube may work.

5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I had the same problem with mine. I found parts at a lfs. Got tired of messing with that skimmer so I upgraded.