Stop Moving After Owning an Aquarium?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 9, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I was just thinking about my rent and remembered that I can't move because I have a greenhouse I want to grow corals in. ;D ::)

This made me realize that more than once, I have opted not to move because of my aquariums. Has this ever happened to you?

2. Click Here!

3. Mauireefer

Mauireefer Astrea Snail

many many times, my big issue was when I was at school then moved home. My only this is, when I did move, my biggest cocnern is Must have a 1st floor. Moving the tanks is my next issue, but usually I have a few friends over and they help me...thanks for letting me share

Jared

4. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Haven't moved for almost 25 years and no immediate plans to do so.

5. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Sorry guys,,,
    I also own a house and I'll be staying put for 20 years, hehe,,,
    But if I had to move I would move and take the greatest care for the transition...

6. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Actually I'm thinking pf moving so that I can have more space for a couple of more Tanks. But since I just bought this place a year ago I think I'll be here for a little bit.

7. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Hey Matt,

I first voted "No." But after thinking about it for a couple of days now [smiley=uhoh.gif](it is right at the top of my screen, after all ;D ), I realize that it has kept me from moving at least once.

Many years ago (back in the 70's :eek:), I had a 125g SW tank set up and we found a better place to live, at a lower rent. But, they wouldn't let me have my tank(s). So, we said no.

Eventually, we had to get rid of that tank in order to move (because we found out we were pregnant [smiley=baby.gif]), but for several months that tank kept us from moving. [smiley=square.gif]

Can I change my vote?? [smiley=crazy.gif] [smiley=wave.gif]

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=Wrassman link=board=General;num=1049931995;start=0#5 date=04/11/03 at 08:47:36]0Can I change my vote?? [smiley=crazy.gif] [smiley=wave.gif][/quote]

If you want, I'll change it tonight. [smiley=sultan.gif]

10. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i never thought about it but if i moved i would check into as much info as i could to take my tank with me i think. if not the corals at least the fish