STL is just going down the drain.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by anpgp, Nov 30, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

So not only is the football team sucking it up this season but it's also been voted the most dangerous city in the US, and I can see why. Turned on the news tonight and the first thing up is "6 dead in four different shootings and another man found dead in a park" I'm just glad I don't live in the city. Rolla is close enough for me.

2. Click Here!

3. FaceOfDeceit

FaceOfDeceit Hockey Beard

:cry: I miss my KTLA newscasts...biggest story here is how the Middle School did on their bake sale. I have been to STL and stayed within a few blocks of Busch Stadium (is that still there?)...what a lovely city...reminded me of home (Los Angeles...for those of you wondering what KTLA was).

4. Tmobo

Tmobo T-Rev

St. Charles is close enough for me. I used to live in Florissant and that was definately too ghetto for me.

5. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Those ratings are very misleading. They include Washington Park, East St. Louis, Sauget, Brooklyn, etc. too. Those places are as much a part of St. Louis as Newark, NJ is part of New York City.