Starting new SUMP, could use some chaetomorpha

Discussion in 'Refugium' started by Chris Jones, Jul 10, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Feather Duster

Hi, I am almost complete with my new refug. I designed my own and will be posting pics very soon. I was wondering if anybody out there had some chaetomorpha that they were pruning and wanted to let go, I will pay shipping.

Thanks,
    Chris

PS Hey BL, Is yours ready to prune yet??

2. Click Here!

3. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Yup....it is ready...I am not too sure how to ship it tho! LOL!!!

I guess a bag, inside a box? When will you be ready for it? It has lots of featherduster worms in it....alot. :p They are cool!
    Bristleworms and pods also abound in there!

I have heard of folks shipping a thermos across the country..to person A with a particular animal in it, then they send something to person B, and so on and so forth....interesting idea...eh?

;D

Hmmm, I could probably use an old gatorade bottle....now I am thinking!! LOL!

4. Chris Jones

I read on E-Bay this guy uses those disposable GLAD Tupperware thinggys, that way he can have some water in there as well. So it would be a 6" x 6" box that is about one pound total. what do you think? I will be ready in 10 days.

Thanks.
    Chris

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

OK ..I have some of those...I will tape it shut as well. Calfo was just telling us (seminar this weekend) about how the shipping companies hate us, what with shipping our leaky saltwater bags and containers that end up in their thousand dollar airplanes!!! Yikes! Salt and plane...not a good combo!

Does it need to be heated? I would think not at this time of year. I will get you a big of a bunch as I can. I should easily be able to fill one of those containers ;D

6. Chris Jones

Way Cool! Just let me know how much for shipping. Do you Paypal?

7. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

No, I don't paypal, but I can just send it...what could it cost , 2 - 3 bucks? ;D

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Chris Jones