Spot's Adventures

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish' started by SkyFire, Feb 16, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Thanks.
    I'm sure glad too was worried for a while there stayed black for a while. BUt he still went back to play in the bubbles...silly boy.
    I got Spot for my daughter...she wanted it but I love the little guy and he won't eat from her fingers, just mine. LOL:cheesy:

2. Click Here!

3. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Yeah and to think I got him at Wally World...good thing we rescued him from there I'm sure the others didn't fare so well, because he refused to eat flakes. He tasted it from my daughters fingers when she rinsed em in the tank to get the rest of the flakes off....that's what gave me the idea he'd hand feed.

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea, i rarely go to Walmart but when i do i always glance at the fish section, i feel soooo sorry for the puffers, they all look so sick :( i got mine from the lfs.

And Puff was the same way at the beginning, i couldnt get him to eat anything but i was eventually able to get him to eat dried plankton then he eventually refused that and only other thing i was able to get him to eat are his bloodworms

5. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Dang he really is picky...you can also try soaking the seafood in the bloodworm juice if he doesn't like it that much...if nothing else can be for the reef. Is funny I have a Trader Joes about a block and a half down the street from me and you have one across the street (was across the street from me but I moved down the street)

6. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

The puffers there (@WM) didn't look the best but I got the best one of the bunch 2nd to the biggest...the biggest 1 was picking on the others so he was a no go.

Whats funny is that after we named Spot I found that in the center of his upper lip he has a little white spot in the green...so his name suits him perfectly...haven't seen that in any other GSP pics.

7. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Thanks, I think it's because she has nails and I don't...who knows.

He's an oddball...but a cute one.

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea he really is, it was really frustrating in the beginning. good idea about the bloodworm juice hahah yea trader joes are pretty commen here in Calli, normally dont shop there though because kind of expensive,

haha glad you got a rare healthy looking Walmart GSP that is really intersting about the spot :lol: puff doesnt have one, im jealous :D

10. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

It's cute...;D

And yeah they are...there is also a Starbucks, Jamba Juice & a Noah's Bagles in the same shopping center ::) and a regular grocery store. I found that some things @ TJ's are actually cheaper than the reg store go figure.

11. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

haha sounds like an expensive shopping center, pretty sad if TJ is cheaper than a normal grocery store, we go to Ralphs, their in the shopping center right ext to TJ's theres not a starbucks but a Seattle best coffe in that center

12. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Pic Of Spot's Spot

I finally got a pic of Spot's spot...hehehe....fed him and took pics.

Attached Files: