Special announcement!

Discussion in 'Marine Aquarium Expo' started by MadMAX, Dec 20, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

BrandNew Development:

Bob Fenner (Author/Lecturer/Diver) has gratiously donated over 2,700 copies of his book "A Fishwatcher's Guide to The Saltwater Aquarium Fishes of the World" to the Marine Aquarium Expo!
    As such, every paid attendee will receive a FREE copy of Mr. Fenner's full-color 200-page book (individually shrink-wrapped)...and this is IN-ADDITION to the MAX Swag Bags that are given FREE to every attendee!

This book has literally hundreds of color photographs of marine/saltwater fishes in thier native habitat. Mr. Fenner has painstakenly taken thousands of photographs during his many diving excursions around the world and compiled them into a wonderful book that is both awe-inspiring as well as incredibly informative. (these books normally retail for $29.95 each, but Mr. Fenner wishes us to present these as a gift to you FREE!)

Be sure to attend the Marine Aquarium Expo April 10-11, 2010 at the OC Fair & Event Center and collect your FREE copy of "A Fishwatcher's Guide to The Saltwater Aquarium Fishes Of the World"
    For more information about the Marine Aquarium Expo, please visit our website at: http://www.marineaquariumexpo.com

2. Click Here!

3. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Seems to be a great guy. I have; "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist". It was my first book I got when getting into the hobby.

4. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

YUP! that was my very first book, too
    It's what inspired me to get into the hobby in the first place, and now I promote tradeshows dedicated to the industry.
    Bob Fenner is a living icon for this hobby