Sorry for the downtime

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 23, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Site Upgrades

Reviews upgraded!
    Photo Gallery upgraded!
    Classified upgraded!

[​IMG] Remember this?

Sorry folks it's that time of year again... I have many upgrades planned for the site.

Today I upgraded the photo gallery and the classifieds section. Many cool new features, I am not even sure what they all are. ;D

One that I noticed was the photo gallery has a upload calendar that shows you dates that photos were uploaded and you can click on them to see what they were. 8)

Please help me hammer them a bit and post here if there are any bugs that you found.

Known bugs:

Photo Gallery

- when you click 'profile,' then click 'manage photos' - it doesn't seem to know that you have photos even though you can go directly to them through the photo category.

EDIT2 I have to scroll to see the calendar.. Some table issue here.

EDIT3- Rate this photo is not showing numbers above the radio buttons anymore, is this on purpose?

Classifieds

-none so far

Let me know if there are any others..

I will be dinking around off and on so the forum may close again. I will also upgrade the reviews section, then the forum itself and the homepage. It's a massive job. Today I had to 'restore' the database after I screwed something up and I nearly had a heart attack. I've never done that before! :eek: Scary stuff.

This should all be done within a week and the site should be better than ever.

:builder2:

matt

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I just upgraded the review board. 8)

Please help me by taking a test drive and doing a review today. :drive:

Thanks!