some questions i have

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by Mkizla, Mar 14, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

turbos are big, i wouldnt get the same quick crew package if you have cleaners in there. it would come with free shipping. Maybe check out the quick crew for a 10gallon

4. trijam

trijam Coral Banded Shrimp

If John has suggested that many you should go with it. You may not need them right at this moment but as your tank matures you will. ;)

5. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

my tank is mature, its been setted for almost 2 years, but It was always algae ish, i have 10 blue hermit, and 2 turbo, my one nerite died off after year and half.

I really love the shipping though..im thinking if i should get 15 gallon one or 20 gallon one or 29 gallon one hm...

6. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

What kind of water do you use for water changes?

7. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

the free shipping only applies if you spend a certain amount of money there (go to the shipping section of the website and it will tell you the rates) I would order what John says you need, as he has been in this much longer and has much more knowledge on this topic............plus he will not sell you something that you dont need

The Rates:

We are now offering FREE USPS Priority mail for non-rock orders over $50, and FREE USPS Express Mail shipping for all orders over $175. Otherwise USPS Express is a flat rate of $28 , and Priority Mail is a flat rate of $9.50. Florida Residents get free UPS delivery service for orders greater than $25. Items marked with a " * " need Express Mail and cannot be shipped with Priority Mail.

8. Click Here!

9. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

10. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

but at the front it says "Shipped for free via Priority Mail you will get:"
    and at the shipping options, one of them are

"Free Priority Mail (Quick Crews/Orders Over $50 after discounts)"
    isnt that like..quick crews or orders over 50 after discount? or does the 50 applys to both

11. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

these "quick crews" assume you have NO clean up crew currently. since you do, you need a custom crew, not a quick crew.

as a matter of reference, I have no crabs and around 200 snails (mostly dwarf ceriths) in my 55. my tank is never "algaeish" ;)

I have not had die off issues.

12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I also believe John put together these quick crews with shipping in mind. I *think* nothing in that crew requires over night and so qualify for 2-3 day; making shipping cheaper.