Some more K+ To Reefcleaners!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by swagger87, Nov 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I'm so excited and I just wanted to join in the Reefcleaners Praise posts;D. I would like to Thank Mr.Maloney for a quick and safe shipment.
    I got my order in today of
    5 small/med nerites
    6 large nerites
    4 nassarius
    14 Fl ceriths
    40 Dwarf Ceriths
    5 mangroves
    Chaeto
    And a piece of mystery macro algae.
    Pics soon to come, I thought I'd let them all rest in a nice warm dark tank for a while before I paparazzi-ed them.
    Most everything but the Ceriths are up and at 'em and my mangroves are in my over flow to keep em safe for now until I make a more permenant place for them.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks! THe ceriths take their time, that is pretty normal.

1 person likes this.
  4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

That's what I figured. I'll keep an eye on em for a few days like you suggested. ;)
    I can't wait to order the rest of my CuC when I get paid Thursday.

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

OK cool. You may want to wait and see if you need them before getting the other half though. Give them an extra week, before you decide it is time for more, you can get a better feel for the amount fo work they will be doing that way.

6. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

7. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Great!!!Glad to see you got them,let me know if things improve.As that's my next step as soon as i can afford it.Now today most of my cyano is gone(but i know it'll show back up with lights on)so i'm in the middle of my blackout this weekend.I'll let you know if theres a major improvement.

8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thanks Grinder. It seems 6 of my 14 ceriths didn't make it, but the rest are going to town on my algae.

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

You sure they're dead? It takes them a couple days to move around sometimes after shipping.

11. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

I agree with ZachB. I sure as heck didnt count them all, but for the first couple of days I thought I lost some. Sure enough within a week they seemed to be coming out more and more.

12. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Yeah, The rest of the dwarf ceriths are all moving now, but the 6 FL Ceriths I found were either half way out their shells or part way and not moving at all. I tried to nudge their shells and they didn't move at all. They usually will pop back into their shells if disturbed.
    I had them in my fuge just in case so I could monitor them while they were dormant just so nothing happened to them (ie hermit attacks and the like). They're in the exact same spot I first left them in. I've left them in there just in case I was wrong, but they are still partly out if their shells just laying there.