So they say the world is basically going to end in 2012

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Aug 27, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ak47soulja22

ak47soulja22 Flamingo Tongue

Believe what you want, but the truth of the matter will be that I will have a tall frosty cold gold tinted fluid in my mug on that Friday night getting ready for Sunday, to watch the Colts beat up who ever they are playing.

2. Click Here!

3. Aqualung

Aqualung Stylophora

And I will have my tank cleaned and a nice Makers Mark and 7 to welcome the new beginning.

4. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Really? Godaddy has let me register numerous .orgs with no questions asked.

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

BTW My birthday is Dec 22nd :lol: Figures, day after the world ends :lol:

6. Aqualung

Aqualung Stylophora

::)Mine's December 11th.. lol

7. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

The Myan callendar is 100% accurate. They say that on 12/21/2012 the Earth, Sun and a Black hole will be in alignment, if so..........who knows what is going to happen! I am happy I have eternal security.

8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

The world will change as we know it in December 2012? The world changed as we knew it on December 17, 1903 when the Wright Brothers flew their historic first flight of a powered aircraft. The world changed on August 6th and 9th, 1945 with the dropping of atomic bombs on Japan.

Personally, I don't beieve or rule out anything unless there's substantial proof on one side of the argument. That's why I like math so much, you're either right or you're wrong, there's no middle ground. All of the arguments for the pyramids and 2012 have evidence on either side. The things could be true, and then they could be false. We don't know.

If something happens, I'll do what I can to survive because that's how I am as a human. If the aliens attack and all of our computers turn against us, well my 10 year old Subaru Forester and .22L/20guage over-under have no computers in them. All mechanial, nothing computer controlled. (the finesse you need with the clutch on that car is proof enough ::)) So I'm prepared to become the next Bear Grylls if I have to.

However, I have no clue what I'll be doing on that day, but I know I won't be screaming running around in circles. I may feel a tad antsy because of threads like these, but I won't let that carry into my outside life.

Speculation and theories are great and all, but there's wisdom in saying "It is what it is"

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Hopefully I'll have a fully decked out hummer h1 by then. I'll drive over the mobs :lol:

11. Aqualung

Aqualung Stylophora

I'll be in my spaceship

12. pks4life420

pks4life420 Fire Worm

I think thats a movie when you see the preview it says film not yet rated