So they say the world is basically going to end in 2012

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Aug 27, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Well, I will tell you this, we will all find out if this "hoopla" is true or not. Its only a little over 3 yrs from now, so time will tell.;D

Luna

2. Click Here!

3. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

I am not saying I am gung ho on the earth stopping, I am saying dig into some of the ancient cultures... Something strange is afoot... Science still doesn't know why the Maya disappeared...

4. defdad

defdad Fire Shrimp

Originally, .org web addresses were intended for non-profit organization but they are available to anyone who want to pay with no qualification requirements.

5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

A few others have pointed out that this is a movie trailer. Next time the IHC commercial comes on TV pay close attention. At the very beginning I think it only flashes on the screen for a split second but you will see Columbia Pictures Presents and when its over the last thing you will see is This film has not been rated. Check it out on You-Tube

YouTube - 2012 ''IHC TV Spot''

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  6. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

Planet X was the second moon and is supposed to be visible in 2014....it is behind the sun....it has a 2000 yr revolution......Supposed to be called Niribi...home of the Ananoke....THat is where Stephen King got the name for his book & movie.....I cant remember the name of it (the book) though
    Signed
    Dazed & Confused

7. coldshot

There is no acient Egyptian history other than what we have.....just one day in th eOld Testament they showed up with pyramids made from rock hundreds of miles away....it was done by people from another world....

8. Click Here!

9. coldshot

You were on the right track Doc there are two subjects going on in this thread and one is a movie......Mayan history did end abruptly....like the Anasazi...but they were just acient Pueblo Indians....so thats easy history.....

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  10. coldshot

Alien's....Even the Holy Bible stated "All the world's thine hand's hath made" We are not alone and that is a known fact....We are just uncivilized....THey would share the knowledge with us but we have yet to come to a full understanding....When they ruin the earth are they going to another planet and put the people there on a reservation like they did us....and then ruin it also....PRomise I wont get biblical or political....
    Danny

11. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Thank You.. Im a Geologist, So Ill say no more...

12. Aqualung

Aqualung Stylophora

If we only knew!