Site Update: IE 6 Fixes

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jan 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

After a short break, the vampire shift is back on and the following IE 6 display issues have been resolved:

1) Right Nav USER CP link and others blending into background. FIXED (1/14)
    2) Right nav underline links and color issues. FIXED (1/14)
    3) Forum thread pages does not appear to load past header at certain window sizes FIXED (1/15)
    4) Browser Freezing FIXED (1/15)
    5) Right nav banner on forum covering links FIXED (1/15)

*To do on IE 6: fix 3reef community highlights box. Resolve stacking header in small windows. Note - new logo should resolve white background..

And on IE 8: Buddylist icons on Contacts & Friends page disappear FIXED (1/15)

I know some of you have no choice but to use IE 6 at work. Thanks for your patience while I wrestled with the IE6 demons.

I am keeping the 1st post of the bug thread updated:
    http://www.3reef.com/forums/3reef-forum-news-information/new-site-bug-thread-78976.html

Please report any I have missed there.

This were a big deal as some site functions were crippled in IE6. With that done, I can move on to some skin and navigation refinement, new logo, then on to exciting new features and events in the works!

Yay. :)

matt

2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

youve been busy again Matt

I confirm that some of those issues where problems for me on IE6 and now they are not anymore

Thank you

Steve