show us your frag tanks!!

Discussion in 'Frags' started by Gexx, Oct 30, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

well guys like the title says i figured it would be a good idea to get peoples frag tanks in a post so we can all get ideas off each other.
    i personally dont have a frag tank just a frag box in my DT. its a small tupperware box with my ric frags and kenya tree frags in it. i didnt know what a frag tank was when i started and only just found out. i wanted to start this post so we could let the newer guys (like me) know how get one started if they wanted.
    so guys show us your frag tanks!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

I would like to see some frags tanks also. I want to set one up as I have some corals I want to frag. Could we also get some specifics as to size, filter, skimmer, lights and what not. I have a tank in the garage just waiting to be used. I imagine I have enough left over equipment to set one up except a light.

4. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

good idea! i have a 6 gal in teh garage but i doubt i could convince my parents of letting me set up another tank.

please give us some specifics on your lighting and filtration too!

i have an emperor 350 HOB filter on my 30 gal along with a 150 watt MH lighting.