Should i return?

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Puffer Chick, Dec 25, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

yea you should change it.. better safe than sorry.

but that doesnt mean you cant use it before you call :) if you say it works properly.

at least you can enjoy it for a day while you can watch it.

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

i know right! im loving it, i love seeing my zoas move like how they are right now, i cant wait to get more corals. i just hope it wont take to long for this one to ship out to them and get another shipped out to me

thats not good

4. H&K

H&K Flamingo Tongue

i just had some replacement parts sent out to me call vortech and u wont have to go with out the pump they will send you a new one out and a return shipping label to send urs back u wont have to pay for anything or be pump less awsome customer service

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

ohhh ok, im happy that i wont have to pumpless :D ill contact them on monday and send them a picture and hopefullly they will do the same for me as they did for you

6. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

i would put some black tape on that and call it a day .it looks like the insulation cracked because of the cold . i would also call tb aquatics and let them know whats happened and let them know if u have any further issues

7. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

after further reading the thread this seems like the best option im sorry that happened but i was excited to get on here and ask about it

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thanks, i guess i just have bad luck with equipment

10. photo-guy

photo-guy Flamingo Tongue

Personally, I'd return it.

Someday you might decide to resell it?

Someday something might go wrong with it and the manufacturer might complain that you broke it / modified it?

You deserve nothing less than perfection. You got it new. It's an expensive piece of equipment. It's a defect in manufacturing or a problem in packaging. Either way you did nothing wrong, and your luck is just fine. :)

11. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

You didn't pay for one with a broken cord so you should send it back and get what you paid for

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

that is true, im hoping that with me waiting to monday wont be to late, but it is a holiday so i should be ok

that is very true at least its in working condtion so if they send me another part i will be happy :D