Short video of lighting on Vertex Illumina SR260 1200mm 4' Fixture

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by leighton1245, Mar 2, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

Haha glad to be of help. Now post a lot more pics!!

2. Click Here!

3. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

I just muscled it up there in a temp spot for now. the sunset feature just dimmed over the last hour and i couldnt even tell ;D puts a huge smile on my face.

Oh i also bought a new truck today will be posting pictures of that also :) lol

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

umm, you can't bend your leg, thus drive, yet ya hung $3k in lights and bought a new truck????? That is one expensive day to prevent some boredom/cabin fever! XMAS came late for ya this year. congrats.

5. leighton1245

LMAO well its my left leg so i have my right for gas and break but yes a very expensive day for me indeed its all worth it though lol. Thanks for the congrats

More pictures coming very soon

6. leighton1245

New camera settings (the date is off on my camera)

I am just learning how to use my camera so here is some coral under my new light with some new camera settings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whites and blues 35%

[​IMG]

orange pavone from jason fox, its really alot brighter then that but im still learning

[​IMG]

bonsai-purple with green poypls

[​IMG]

Not quite sure what this is its a leather of some sort, but after only a few hours of being under my new light it opened up fully like this. can anyone ID?

[​IMG]

not sure what SPS this is either. Maybe someone can ID this also ?

Thanks for looking if anyone would like specific pictures of the light or what it can do please let me know ill do my best to take the pictures.

[​IMG]

FTS with 35% whites and blues 35% right after the sunrise mode was complete.

7. Nismo400rgtr

Nismo400rgtr Teardrop Maxima Clam

Very impressive! Nice shots. Good luck with the lights.

8. Click Here!

9. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

Good job tweaking! So.. are you gonna keep using this sexiness for the 75?

10. leighton1245

Thanks and no this sexiness will be hanging over my new tank, but for the mean time ill grow out my coral some lol The red modules and vlink will be here Wednesday so much more tweaking to come.

11. leighton1245

i received my Vlink in today and WOW this light has so many options i didn't know where to begin, the fact that you could actually do a cloud and thunder storm is amazing. Also installed some red modules, here is a few pictures.

[​IMG]
    In the center is the new red module.

[​IMG]
    the tool vertex sent to press them onto the heatsink.

[​IMG]
    All 3 red modules installed, next will be some UV modules maybe green haven't decided.

[​IMG]
    After installing the new modules the light came on at 100% and yeah i was blind after that lol but you can see the red.

[​IMG]
    easy firmware update

[​IMG]
    Now comes all the options there is everything from intensity of color to moon cycles. Making the ramp up from left to right. Cloud coverage how many times a day, probability of lightning in the clouds. Just so many things if anyone would like to see something in particular on the light let me know. Thanks

12. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

This is just awesome bro.. gets better and better!