Shocking!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by JohnO, May 17, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Re: I care lots!!!!

[quote author=Gresham link=board=Bucket;num=1084837863;start=45#47 date=05/20/04 at 21:11:18]Yes, Taurus is like a bad apple, rotten in one spot, and sweet in another, yet I wouldn't want to bite outa any of it because of the worms :)

Why don't you start a thread on the Taurus hand gun Naut if you want to debate the thing.  I can actually give a rats rear end about that gun and believe me, I feel no need to answer anyone who asks questions in such a rude manner as you.  "Get real and do some research", why, I don't want that gun, and again, I can give a rats rear end about it.  Do I care to debate two gun manufacturers on a reef forum, nope.  "Give you a model and cal and we can talk about that gun", how bout no and we don't discuss it?
    [/quote]

Have you taken your medication recently Gresh?
    Being rude to you? It's never your fault is it never you it was the other guy. You were the one that started this cr@p Gresh again...

You say you don't have any facts or research to say Taurus is bad! Well I guess you could not find any bad press on the gun you mentioned and now your covering your tracks. You should be in politics as much covering your tracks and pointing fingers in different direction that you do, If you have anything to say that is negative you have better have some facts to back it up.
    I personally believe my hands on experience and facts with these weapons and not someone that just spouts out with nothing to back it up. If you have this information post it up even email it to me what ever you wish but find something factual.

2. Click Here!

3. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Wow! It sure is gettin hot in here :-/
    I belong to a gun club and have never heard bad of any gun manufacturer except for Smith & Wesson for making a deal with the Federal Govt (aka Bill Clinton) agreeing to turn over the names and stats of persons purchasing their guns. I personally carry an American made Colt Defender 45 cal 3 inch barrel. Don't mess with me! I have beat some of the guys at the range ::)
    BTW , I believe the new administration let S & W outta their deal, it was hurtin them big time.....no one would buy their stuff
    [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

4. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Oh yeah, Washington DC has a ban on guns and it is the murder capital of the country........hmmmmmm

5. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

I had a Colt 2000 when they first came out which was the Colts mock of the Glock 9mm. Lets just say they took this gun off the market because of malfunctions and I sold it as fast as I could.

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Gresh is thinking about the "Saturday Night Special"
    Here is some of what the state of California classifies as a SNS.
    http://www.ci.alameda.ca.us/code/Chapter_4/37/3.html
    These guns tend to blow up because of the sub par materials it was created with. I know which manufacturers they are and Taurus is not one of these.

7. Phil5613

Phil5613 Purple Spiny Lobster

I know this is the bucket so i guess it would be ok to retch here, guns and gun control is a funny topic for a reef board even in the bucket catagory and look a joke has turned into a beast. Personally you Mods fueding in public is a bad image, now back to back and 10 paces if your gun sucks you lose. I have never used a gun in my reef what is the best application for it other then maybe robbing the LFS (Stay away from TropiQuatics I have lots and lots of really BIG guns) now everyone behave

8. Click Here!

9. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

I did mention Davis arms and here is the list of cheap gun maufacturers.

This is from PBS.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/guns/ring/companies.html
    Hope this help you determine a cheap gun and what is not.

10. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

You All do know that there is no winning the argument on this topic RIGHT? [smiley=uzi.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=argue.gif] So lets change the topic to something like abortion LOL No lets not just joking That is another one you cant win.

Plus I thought that the joke that started this all stated that Guns were safer than Doctors

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Umm.... ok.. I see we are passionate about more than reefs here...

Maybe we should amend the rules of the bucket so we stay away from such fireworks as guns, abortion rights, gays in the military, that sort of thing. ::)

The rule of 3reef....

[​IMG]

This thread is locked.