Shipping Update

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Mar 3, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

As you may have heard, most of our units have been delayed int our factory due to a large workload on the factory, and parts delivery time after the Chinese New Year holiday. We just received word that all of the Photon32s have shipped today, and will arrive in about 3 days, and be shipped to you guys, the Photon16s, and 24s, will arrive a day later, possibly the same day. The Value fixtures will arrive a few business days after that, they will ship to us from China in about 3 days, waiting on drivers for the fixtures. We expect to have a stock of units in approximately 2 weeks, probably less. These details have been confirmed, the Photon units are built,t he 32s already shipped out, the 24s and 16s just need to be boxed and shipped tomorrow. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know here, or through the site. I would like to personally apologize for any lengthy waits, we are working overtime to get your orders out, and appreciate your continued support.

Thank You
    Logan Vanghele
    Principal
    Reef Breeders

2. Click Here!

3. N00ZE

N00ZE Eyelash Blennie

Thanks for the Update.

4. Reef Breeders

NP, glad to finally know 100%, I did not know until tonight either, so keep that in mind :) also, the Photon24s will have heat sinks, and the Photon16s will be thinner, and look nicer.

5. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

How long of a wait would it be if I ordered 24" photon with 90 optics? How far away is the supernova?

6. Reef Breeders

It would be 2 weeks. The SuperNova will be up for pre order in a month.

7. Industry

Industry Astrea Snail

I ordered a photon24 a week ago. Is it also 2 weeks away, or is that estimate only for new orders?

8. Click Here!

9. BrianJ

BrianJ Peppermint Shrimp

Got a shipping email, thank you for the update.

10. reefer Bob

reefer Bob Montipora Digitata

How long ago did you order? I put mine in Friday 3/8. Hope to get an email soon.

11. jborlace

jborlace Purple Spiny Lobster

If I ordered two value fixtures when would they ship out ? Just trying to get a general idea.

12. Reef Breeders

About 2 weeks. We are looking to have stock sooner than that, and reccomend holding off on orders until we get them in stock. That way, we do not have to keep anyone waiting, and you get your units faster after you order.